FAIRY LIGHTS ARE NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS
It’s always a shame when fairy lights get packed away with the rest of the Christmas decorations, their warm cosy glow should be enjoyed all year round.
In the event of a power cut, what could be handier than the battery operated variety of fairy lights which are available. LED lights don’t get hot so are much safer and, for outdoors, using solar powered lights will keep the running costs down. Here’s 12 ideas to get you started…..
1) Romanticize a bedroom by adding fairy lights to a wall, bed canopy or window
2) Light up a mirror, ideal for a dressing table
3) Double up a room divider or screen as extra lighting
4) Brighten a den or reading nook, for kids or adults
5) Accessorize with light filled bottles and vases
6) Creative wall art, use your imagination!
7) Starry nursery ceiling, a dimmer variety will act as a great night light
8) Display photographs, perfect for teenagers
9) Create your own ceiling light with a string door curtain!
10) Break up a bare wall or large window
11) Keep lanterns smoke and wax free, indoors or out
12) Numerous outdoor uses, but the watering can’s our favourite!
We’d love to see the creative ways you have used fairy lights whether for home decor, crafts or to brighten up your garden
DIY On A Budget Official
GARDENING (& ALL OUTDOOR DIY):
Gardening On A Budget Official
Crafts On A Budget Official
Cleaning On A Budget Official
FASHION & BEAUTY:
Fashion, Health & Beauty On A Budget Official
Travel On A Budget Official
Parenting On A Budget Official
Cooking On A Budget Official
Gaming On A Budget Official
BARGAINS, DEALS & OFFERS:
On A Budget, Bargains, Deals & Offers